COVID-19 Reopen Information
We are pleased to announce that both of our locations are open in accordance with new guidelines from The State of New Mexico, the Center for Disease Control and The American Optometric Association.
We look forward to providing an experience that strengthens your confidence as we move forward considering what well-being means today and in the future. All necessary precautions to protect the health and safety of all involved are being taken. Disinfection procedures are being performed to the highest standards. We have installed IQAir Purifiers in all exam rooms, waiting rooms and Optical dispensaries. IQAir’s HyperHEPA filtration effectively filters 99.5% of harmful ultrafine pollution particles down to 0.003 microns in size. This is 10 times smaller than a virus.
Personal protective measures are also in place. To that end, we kindly request your assistance in following Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines:
- We respectfully request that you wear a face mask to your appointment. No bandanas please.
- Please bring only yourself to your appointment. Minors and patients requiring physical assistance may be accompanied by only one guardian. All others must remain in their car.
- A brief COVID-19 screening will be completed upon checking in for your exam. This includes a temperature check, a few quick questions and hand. Patients entering will use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- To safeguard you, our valued patients our opticians will work with only one patient at a time. Every frame touched by a patient will be thoroughly disinfected prior to being returned to the frame board.
- If you have been ill in the last 2 weeks or currently do not feel well please stay home and we will happily reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon! All the best in health,
The Doctors and Staff of Oculus / Botwin Eye Group
Botwin Eye Group – Oculus Optical is unique. We defy the norm in optometry practice and optical boutiques by combining advanced medical eyecare with the finest selection of luxury and artful eyeglasses in Santa Fe.
Dr. Mark Botwin, Dr. Jonathan Botwin, Dr. Jeremy Botwin and Dr. Micayla Fisher-Ives, optometric physicians, provide comprehensive adult and pediatric eye exams, contact lens services, diagnosis and treatment options for various eye conditions all within a welcoming, professional family run private practice.
Luxury and Artful Eyewear
Oculus, our optical boutique, offers a distinguished selection of eyewear and eyeglass accessories to fit your style, whether you are looking for something unique, polished, or fashionably elegant. Our experienced and knowledgeable opticians will help you find the perfect frame for your personality and lifestyle.
Watch our current ad!
Santa Fe Locations
MIDTOWN 444 St. Michaels Drive
125 W. Water Street
Doctors are available at both locations for eye exams and all your vision care needs. Walk-ins welcome when scheduling permits.